Friday, June 17, 2011

21 Days of Prayer for Sons Challenge - Day 10 Link-Up

Welcome to the 21 Days of Prayer for Sons Challenge Link-Up.

If you are not a blogger, feel free to click on any or all of the links below to read our challenge groups' stories of how they are doing and what they are experiencing as they pray for sons, grandsons, etc. for 21 Days.  More will be added throughout the day and even throughout the next week.

Bloggers involved in this challenge, link up your challenge-related posts...and visit others while you are at it.  If you don't get a chance to link up today, that's okay.  Come back and link-up anytime before next Friday's link-up.

Everyone, leave comments as you stop by and read posts so that the bloggers know you were there.  They greatly appreciate comments, even if it is just to say Hi!

Also, make sure to stop by Brooke's Warrior Prayers blog today for her link-up as well.  She is hosting a GIVEAWAY!!!  :o)  You can CLICK HERE to go to it.

Oh, and today, we pray for JOY!!!

I think that's about it.

Now, LINK-UP and READ! 


5 comments:

Brooke said...

You're doing a great job my friend! I'm so encouraged by your enthusiasm and heart for this challenge. Much love!

Charlotte OBrien said...

Hi Haelie and everyone, I am really enjoying being a part of Haelie's group and feel the support as I'm consistently praying for my sons through these 21 days. Thank you! The biggest change is my attitude and developing a vision not for who they could be (1 preschooler and 1 toddler) but who they will be through the power of Jesus Christ! I saw an older woman holding a bag of groceries walking up to the door we were just about to exit out of. Before the 21 days, I would have held the door for her myself. Now that God is developing this vision for me of my boys, I see a protector, a peacemaker, full of integrity and grace. I planted the seed of suggestion for my sons asking him how we might help the lady approaching us and they RAN to open the door for her and wait patiently for her to pass through. Thank you for changing our hearts. It is a small experience that will lead to BIG things!

Haelie said...

Hey, Brooke! Thank YOU for writing and compiling this book and leading this challenge. Your inspiration and obedience has turned into a blessing for many.

Charlotte, it is GREAT to hear from you! Thank you so much for sharing how this challenge is impacting your life and your family's. I am so glad God led you to be in my group for this.

LivingforGod said...

Haelie, you're doing a fantastic job leading our group. So glad that you're our leader :).

Haelie said...

Thanks so much, U, for the encouragement and appreciation. It goes a long way! :o) So glad to have you in my group for this challenge!