Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Oh, boy! Oh, man!

Excitement is not the word!

What an outpouring of parents of sons who are longing to be led in a prayer journey of praying scripture over our sons!!! 

You are all blessings to me already.  And I know there are still more to come.

Speaking of that, if you do not already know what I am talking about or have not yet decided if you want to participate, let me urge you to consider joining my (our) group in the new 21 Days of Prayer for Sons challengeYou can check out my page about it by CLICKING HERE.

In addition to the info I give you on that page, I would like to also add here a couple of other things about my specific group for this:

  1. I am being a little different in that I am opening this group to not only moms but also to DADS! (Yes, this challenge does lend itself to fathers as much as it does to mothers - you will see.)   As a matter of fact, uncles/aunts, grandparents, anyone who has a heart for sons is welcome to join.
  2. This challenge and group is for parents of sons of ALL AGES (pre-birth to adults). Boyz to Men!  Again, this challenge is so well formatted that any and all ages of sons will benefit from our prayers we will lift on their behalf.
  3. NO perfection is expected here! You will see that if you read THIS POST where I shared my experience of participating in this challenge recently. 
  4. Expect to find yourself praying these prayers for other people in addition to your son(s) - including yourself, your spouse, your daughters, your friends, your other family, and possibly even your enemies!
With that little bit of an intro, I will leave you by saying...STAY TUNED!  More details to come!

In the meantime, feel free to contact me via email at decide2day2live (at) gmail (dot) com with any questions or to let me know you would like to be part of my group.  Also, feel free to share this with whomever is on your heart to invite.


Blessings to you all!

No comments: