Thursday, December 17, 2015

Merry Christmas!

Can we celebrate Christmas here?

As a matter of fact, #yeswecan! 



So, before I continue on with my somewhat chronological introduction to Qatar for you, I will introduce you to our exposure to and experience with celebrating Christmas here.

And before I do that, I would like to introduce you to the surprise I have been promising you! 

No, I am not having another baby. Lol! 

I have been working on a new blog to share with you! :) No, I am not deserting this blog. It will still be here and I will eventually come back to it and freshen it up as I have been hoping and planning to do for quite some time.

However, in the meantime, I thought that this new time in our life really called for a new, fresh blog on a different platform (meaning different functionality and all). 

It's still not perfect (and never will be), and I'm still getting settled in there, so please bear with me as I make changes along the way to make it more of what I hope for it to be for you and me.

All that said, I am ready to share it with you! I have even backloaded a couple of posts to make it feel more "homey". I even created an "About" page that I hope you check out when you are there. And, I am working on a Facebook page and even a Twitter account and a Gmail for it.

I have named it "Interrupted by Grace", which you can read more about on the "About" page. Please jump over there now and enjoy being Interrupted by Grace!

No comments: