Sunday, January 16, 2011

What if...God said it and it is true!?!

What is truth?

How can you be sure?

These are some common questions of our day.  We as humans often struggle with truth.  In reality, however, I think the reason we struggle so much with truth is that we don’t want to believe it.

Tough thought, I know.

If you want to know more about my thoughts on this, check out the rest of my post on "What If..."

If you do stop by there, leave me some feedback about your own thoughts on this.  You know I would love to hear them.

See you there!

2 comments:

misterp said...

Hey Haelie the one thing that comes to mind is the book I read by Max Lucado, I love you just the way you are but I want you to be just like Jesus. Which also made me remember the old saying, you shall know the Truth and the Truth shall set you free. Which I put in my prayers every night for those who sin, or persecute me. I ask God to let them see Him for who He really Is and to let them see the Light and know the Truth so the Truth can set them free as well. The sad thing is that there is only one true source and that is God and there will be many that turn Him down :( Your friend misterp

Haelie said...

Yes, MisterP, it is sad that our loving God gives so many chances to trust Him yet so many will still choose not to. Thanks so much for stopping by here and sharing your thoughts.